- SHORT TIME ONLY - HOTEL RATES EXTENDED AT Grand Hyatt, Hilton and Westin
- NEW! EXPO's Tradeshow hours have changed! Thursday 12 - 5pm Friday 9am - 5pm Saturday 9am - 4pm
- Get the inside PLAY by PLAY for the 2014 Nursery/Landscape EXPO
- View this year's LIVE floor plan
- There's still time to REGISTER
- TNLA Awards Celebration Now $65 per Person
Join Us in San Antonio, Texas | August 14-16, 2014
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
Tradeshow, Education & Networking
SHORTY TIME ONLY - HOTEL RATES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED AT THE GRAND HYATT, HILTON PALACIO DEL RIO AND WESTIN, BOOK NOW WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME!
Enhance Your Business and Improve Your Bottom Line at EXPO's One-Stop-Shop:
• Gain CEU's with more than 20 Education Opportunities
• Save Money & Time by placing orders for the entire year
• See New Product Trends and take advantage of Exclusive Show Specials with more than 1,100 exhibitor booths
• Meet up with OLD friends and make NEW ones at EXPO events, the Welcome Party and Awards Dinner
EXPO is GOOD for business:
• The Nursery/Landscape EXPO draws more than 6,500 attendees and exhibitors annually - Greenline, Hardline, Growers, Landscapers, Retailers, Irrigators and MORE
• Over 80% of the attendees registered are mid to upper level managers playing a major role in company purchases
• EXPO attendees are serious buyers motivated by the opportunity to search out new products and compare values, they have been participating in EXPO's "One-Stop Market" for more than 60 years
What Industry Says About EXPO:
"EXPO is the best place to learn new information, meet new people who know and use the products you are interested in learning about."
"If you are in this business you have to go, I find new vendors, catch up with old ones and it's like a candy store for a five year old."
"Invaluable information from Exhibitors, bringing in new product and new developments from the industry."
"Go and learn, great place to see what is happening in the industry and gain CEUs."