EXPO Education’s all-star lineup of speakers provided sessions filled with industry-focused education topics helping participants walk away with new ideas and strategies impacting their businesses.
The 2017 Nursery/Landscape EXPO offered 32 Breakout Sessions in our 2-day education conference which is in addition to two Keynote Presentations. The EXPO Education provided over 120 CEU opportunities to help you achieve the ROI you deserve. Saturday’s Sizzle Sessions offers THREE complimentary education classes.
Special Sessions covered topics that are impacting Texas Green Industry. These sessions were included in the Nursery/Landscape EXPO Education.
We have CEUs from 8 certification agencies:
- Texas Education Agency (TEA)
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)
- Landscape Architect Continuing Education System (LA CES)
- Association of Professional Landscape Designers (APLD)
- Texas Nursery & Landscape Association (TNLA)
- Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA)
- American Rainwater Collection System Association (ARCSA)
Several of our breakout sessions qualified for CEUs from multiple creditors meaning, allowing participants to DOUBLE DIP, OR EVEN TRIPLE DIP! This means you could participate in one class and receive 2 or more CEUs.
Nursery/Landscape EXPO Education Opportunities included:
- Round Table Discussions and Networking
- Two Complimentary Keynote Presentations- Visit the Keynote Section to Find Out More About the Keynotes
- Sizzle Sessions discussing Hot Topics Impacting Your Business Today
- Valuable Face-to-Face Connections
- Exchange ideas one-on-one with Industry Peers